Complaint Review: Inside out construction

• Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Tricia — Oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Inside out construction
3617 nw 58thst Oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

Inside out construction Rodney kamil massad Violent criminal Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

I hired mr massad to do construction outside my home he demanded the money upfront. Because I knew his family, I thought I could trust him, after taking nearly $8000 he disappeared. He has no address, and his business address is fraudulent? The only work he did was tear down a brick wall and leave the mess for me to remedy.

I filed a lawsuit, and won, but he hit me outside of the courtroom, ( I am a senior handicapped woman) He has made many threatening phone calls, which I reported to police, who are very familiar with mr massads scam. They say he has been doing this for years.

He has a long criminal history as found at the OSBI, for fraud, scams and con games. He also has many Vpo violations against girlfriends and ex wife.

I wish someone had warned me of this violent criminal, before I invested so much money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inside-out-construction/Oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73112/Inside-out-construction-Rodney-kamil-massad-Violent-criminal-Oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-807802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inside out construction