Complaint Review: Insider Secrets Guide

• Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008

• Reported By:Tiffin Ohio
Insider Secrets Guide
insidersecretsguide.com Internet U.S.A.

InsiderSecretsGuide This company is taking money from my checking account with no authoirzation Internet

This company continues to take money from my account. I did not sign up for this and I can't talk to anyone besides an online chat operator. I have copies of transcripts stating they will deactivate it but yet they continue to withdraw money. When asked to receive a refund the "operator" states the so called terms and conditions I agreed to reads no refunds but I didn't sign up for this!!!

Tiffin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2008 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insider-Secrets-Guide/internet/InsiderSecretsGuide-This-company-is-taking-money-from-my-checking-account-with-no-authoirz-386872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insider Secrets Guide