• Report: #196724

• Submitted: Fri, June 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 16, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Insider Travel Program, Consumer Travel, Gold Circle Program
848 North Rainbow Blvd, #873 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Insider Travel Program, Consumer Travel, Gold Circle Program ripoff - 2 for 1 airline ticket and advertising fraud money hustling. Las Vegas Nevada

This compnay advertises as Insider Travel, Consumer Travel and Gold Circle Program, they supposedly provide discounts in the travel industry, but for me they have been a total rip off and the stress this has added to my life is almost unbarable. They began advertising 2 for 1 airline tickets in December 2005, I bought into this and mailed them 100.00 for 4 certificates (24.99 per certificate) whereby I would receive 4 free tickets with this purchase. Needless to say, I never heard a word, when I started inquiring, all I got was a lot of emails saying they were sorry and would resolve my issues(from the Head man himself (Chris Robinson)He strung me along for almost 6 months with these emails. In addition to the 100.00, I also paid 49.00 to receive 2 free tickets and hotel accommodations,(never received anything, and 40.00 in certificate fees and 14.95 a mo. subscription fees for 3 months to Paypal (I consider them a ripoff company for these type of organizations). When I would no longer let them rip me off in subscription fees, guess what? they cOULD no longer help me to get my free tickets. Now my first ever family reunion will not take place, because the 3 surviving elders in my family, who hold our history, cannot get here. I HAVE ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FROM THE BEGINNING AND THOUGH THEY OFFERED TO REFUND MY MONEY, I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insider-Travel-Program-Consumer-Travel-Gold-Circle-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107-1103/Insider-Travel-Program-Consumer-Travel-Gold-Circle-Program-ripoff-2-for-1-airline-tick-196724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insider Travel Program, Consumer Travel, Gold Circle Program