Complaint Review: Insiders Appropriations Letter

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: defcon1 — Eagan Minnesota
Insiders Appropriations Letter
PO box 93819 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Insiders Appropriations Letter I had the same problem as the individual Los Angeles, California

I had the same problems as the other person who complained about this company. Dates almost also match.

I wrote them a letter, stating send materials or refund, but would prefer information. If not sent within 10 days, I would file a FTC complaint. It didn't arrive by date specified, next business day I filed complaint. It arrived 2 or 3 days later. This last week. I don't believe it was a coincidence. It most likely was already in the mail.

If you receive it, send it back, and ask for your money back.

I am sending mine back and asking for a refund. I will be out the return postage, but that is a long cry from $35.00.

I have only read the first "book." Its a bullet point description of how to write your own copy for your own mail order business, providing you have a product to sell.

Send out your mailings and your product by USPS not Fed Ex, UPS, etc.

That is your government "slush" fund. The difference in mailing costs between USPS and FedEx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insiders-Appropriations-Letter/Los-Angeles-California-90093/Insiders-Appropriations-Letter-I-had-the-same-problem-as-the-individual-Los-Angeles-Cali-1037357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insiders Appropriations Letter