Complaint Review: Insider's Edge Real Estate Training Program

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Connie — Falmouth Nova Scotia Canada
Insider's Edge Real Estate Training Program
770 East Main Street, Suite 256 Lehi, Utah United States of America

Insider's Edge Real Estate Training Program Scott McGillivray Bait and switch, deceptive, suggested results were not achieved. One day seminar led to three day seminar then a $40,000 Vegas training seminar. We expected to recover our expenses of $2300 that weeke Lehi, Utah

*Consumer Comment: You hit the nail right on the head!

*Consumer Comment: INSIDER'S EDGE/FINANCIAL/DEAN GRAZIOSI...SPAWNS OF SATAN!!!!

We attended a one day seminar. Lots of interesting info. We were excited to learn we could make a lot of money in real estate and quite possibly on our first investment.

We signed up for the three day seminar and we expected to make an investment and recover the seminar fee of $2300. They showed us testimonials of people on welfare making substantial profit from their first sale and being able to continue to profit.

The seminar was informative if you were a professional. However most of us were beginners in Real Estate Investing. It got pretty complicated and information overload.

Nothing really concrete to follow to go out and  purchase our first investment property. They said we would have mentors however that was for after the seminar and not during the 3 day seminar to buy property.

Then came the closers. These were professional real estate investors that suggested we purchase the Las Vegas Advanced Package for $40K. [continued below]....
..... It included a trip to Las Vegas at a boot camp property buying excursion. We would stay at a fancy hotel, take a tour to purchase properties and get more instructions.
Even though the salespeople were not high pressure, it was still pressure. We really wanted to get into the Real Estate Biz and this was it.

After coming home and having time to think about everything we felt very ripped off.
We did not have a step by step guide to real estate. The books and tapes they gave us were not of much use. There were constant upgrades to use more modern tools on the Internet. We would like our money back. All the staff was friendly and nice but we are still out money.
Scott McGillivray was supposed to be Canadian but all the tools and training and advanced packages were US.

Disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insiders-Edge-Real-Estate-Training-Program/Lehi-Utah-84043/Insiders-Edge-Real-Estate-Training-Program-Scott-McGillivray-Bait-and-switch-deceptive-853135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insider's Edge Real Estate Training Program

You hit the nail right on the head!

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

I have had exactly the same experience! I'm 1 year into Dean's program with nothing to show but overwhelming debt!

Mike

INSIDER'S EDGE/FINANCIAL/DEAN GRAZIOSI...SPAWNS OF SATAN!!!!

AUTHOR: Raine - (United States of America)

I attended a weekend seminar with my husband, offered by Dean Graziosi, expecting to get the ins and outs on how to make money in the real estate game. It was so void of actual information. They man running it did not encourage questions being asked and my husband and I was left with more questions than we started with. We were told that all will be explained to us in more detail once we paid ($1,997) for classes and coaching. Coaching that was supposed to walk us through everything step by step and then the money was supposed to start rolling in. Yeah ok!!!

What makes it even more confusing is that Dean Graziosi doesnt even teach you himself. Coaching is turned over to a company called PMI. Who exactly are these people??

My husband did some research and it Dean Graziosi does not have a very good reputation as delivering on his promises. Hes linked to Insiders Edge and Insiders Financial as well. Which these companies are all over as being scams. I just really wish my husband and I would have done that research before we ended up spending almost ($23,000) on absolutely NOTHING!!!

No coaches have returned our calls and we are left with more questions and more regrets.

I was on another complaint board and another woman was in the same boat as I am. She told me about this guy Russell she spoke with 260.357.2872. Ive spoken to him on several occasions and hes really helping my husband and I. we dont have to pay any money upfront either. LOVE IT!!!!

Im tired of these companies like Dean Graziosi, PMI, Insiders Edge and Insiders Financial thinking they can just come around and take money from people who work so hard to make ends meet. I mean really??!! The whole purpose was to create a better and more secure future for family and theyve done nothing but put us further in a hole that we are struggling to get out of.

DEAN GRAZIOSI I PRAY YOU GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU!!!