• Report: #971957

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Colorado United States of America
Insight Blbal

Insight Blbal Job hunters beware, this company just wants to pump you for contact information Internet

I should have checked Ripoff Report before I talked with these people.  I have been looking for work for six months and have recently been contacted by legitimate recruiters, so I was lulled into talking to Insight Global when they called.  What I encountered matches the same pattern reported on this site.  I have a managerial background, they called about a software testing position.  The caller claimed to have my resume from Monster.com, but if she had actually looked at it she would have known I was not qualified for the position she was calling about.  She changed the subject and asked me about my background, and then started asking for managerial reference contacts saying that there were some openings I may qualify for and that they liked to have them "just in case."  What should have been a red flag is that she was only interested in people who are currently employed as managers, and then started asking for names and numbers of managers I have interviewed with recently (which I did not share).  She said she would follow up with an email to "get me into the candidate database."  Guess what?  No email, no follow-up.  I do feel like a chump for even talking with her, since I gave her approximate salary history and previous company names, though no more than that, thank heaven.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Blbal/internet/Insight-Blbal-Job-hunters-beware-this-company-just-wants-to-pump-you-for-contact-informa-971957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Blbal