Complaint Review: Insight Communications

4245 Outer Loop Louisville, Kentucky United States of America
  • Phone: 800-273-0144
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Insight Communications Insight Cable Insight Cable Customer Service is Terrible Louisville, Kentucky

I started having issues with Insight Communications cable service on Friday 7/24 and waited a day to see if the problem would resolve itself but it only got worse.  Channels cutting out, error codes and heavy pixelization on all 3 digital boxes in the house. Plus there was serious degradation to the internet service which was supposed to be 50mb per sec yet we would max out on speed tests between the high teens and the low 40s.

I called the insight cable customer service 24/7 # on Saturday 7/25 and was pleased that they could send someone out on Sunday morning even though we had to miss church.  They never showed.  The appointment was to be between 8am & 10am.

I called the customer service # again and they said that someone would be out later that afternoon. Again, they never showed.  I called a third time on Sunday evening and after being on hold for over 20 minutes I was lied to saying they had called a few minutes prior and left a message stating that I would have to reschedule.  I have a call log on my phone and that call was never placed.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on.

I highly recommend that anyone in Louisville look elsewher for premium TV content.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Communications/Louisville-Kentucky-40219/Insight-Communications-Insight-Cable-Insight-Cable-Customer-Service-is-Terrible-Louisvill-932880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Communications