Complaint Review: Insight Global, Inc

• Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle — San Francisco California United States of America
Insight Global, Inc
160 Spear Street #1130 San Franciso, California United States of America

Insight Global, Inc The Recruiters issued me 2 INSUFFICIENT FUNDS checks for Background Check Reimbursements. They were also responsible for me loosing out out on a KAISER position. San Franciso, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Same thing here

The consultants are VERY pushy about gaining access to my W2's for the past 7 years for a Background Check.  I was told via email that if  i ordered my W2's via  https://www.accuverify.com/personal.html that they would Personally reimburse me for the fees.  The Insight Global representatives gave me 2 INSUFFICIENT FUNDS checks for the fees.  I was not only LIED to but lost out on a VERY prominent business contract.

Michelle,  SAN FRANCISCO, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Global-Inc/San-Franciso-California-94105/Insight-Global-Inc-The-Recruiters-issued-me-2-INSUFFICIENT-FUNDS-checks-for-Background-C-705880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Global, Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Same thing here

AUTHOR: Goose0616 - (United States of America)

A month after my contract expired something similar happened to me.  My Recruiter called my daily asking for W-2's so they could complete my back ground check.  What he did not tell me at first was this was for the company I no longer worked for.

They are a very shady company