Complaint Review: Insight Global

• Reported By: SmellyIndian — Cary North Carolina United States of America
Insight Global
Atlanta Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Insight Global IG One word, crooks Raleigh, North Carolina

IG hires less than professional recruiters. One recruiter called me. I could barely understand him. He couldn't put a coherent sentence together. Told me about a technical opportunity with a networking giant in RTP, which also offered a decent hourly rate. I decided to apply for it, and signed all their right to represent papers so they could submit me. Then he disappeared for 2 weeks without telling me anything. Then he emailed me and setup a phone screen. To cut a long story short, the account manager told me that the company was interested in offering me the position. I accepted. I went to their offices and signed the contract papers. 2 days later the account manager called me from her cell phone and told me that the company wanted to interview other people for the same job and that the contract was no longer mine. Quite rightly, I was outraged. I demanded more explanations including the proof of an offer from the company with my name on it. I also wanted hard copies of the papers I signed. The account manager had forwarded my email to her boss in Atlanta, with me as one of the email recipients. The boss replied back specifically telling her to not reply to any of my emails. So, I lost out on a what I thought was a great opportunity. Lawyers will charge me $200/hour to look into it, if I decide to have them investigated. I thought about going to their offices and demanding the documents, but knowing how twisted they are, they would probably call the cops on me and tell them I tried to hit someone or damage their property. I don't want to walk into that trap. I wouldn't put it past them.

Basically, there is no-one looking out for the law abiding middle-class father who is simply trying to make a decent living and doing everything he can to support his family and keep a roof over their heads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Global/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27604/Insight-Global-IG-One-word-crooks-Raleigh-North-Carolina-825855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Global