Complaint Review: Insight LLC - Debit Card

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: BrettBB — Miami Florida
Insight LLC - Debit Card
Internet USA

Insight LLC - Debit Card Republic Bank Chicago - Urban Trust Bank THIS COMPANY ARE THIEVES, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, 100% DISHONEST, CROOKS CHICAGO Internet

I am disabled military veteran, i ordered one of the Insight Debit cards in November 2013, i had a disability check cashed in West Palm Beach [Check Cashing USA] [crooks too], the clerk recommened the card, i decided to try it, i deposited a large sum of money, i noticed after a week, there were way more fee's charged by Insight than the check cashing clerk disclosed, i let it go. Right after Thanksgiving 2013, my card was stolen, the PIN was taken as well, i went to the police, got a report, i filed all the fraud with Insight's dispute dept, i did exactly as they instructed, filled out the dispute form, etc, faxed it all with the Boca Raton Police Dept's case number, Investigating Officers name, etc. I was told by a "Tristen" in Dispute Dept the replacement of my monies could take up to 45 days. OK. Here it is, April 19th, 2014, I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF MY $1601.00 THAT WAS STOLEN, NONE OF IT. I called the Insight Cust. Serv. number, they switched me to the Disput Dept, a CARLOS told me "you are not getting any of your money back, ZERO". I had a few words with him, told him its a crime that this snaky, slimy company would EXPLOIT DISABLED VETERANS, and who knows how many other people they steal money from. I am going to have an attorney friend file action against these CROOKS, INSIGHT DEBIT CARD ARE THIEVES, LIARS, CROOKS. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU LIE CHEAT AND STEAL FROM PEOPLE. I HOPE YOUR COMPANY GETS SHUT DOWN, I AM GOING TO DO ALL I CAN TO HELP SHUT THEM DOWN..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-LLC-Debit-Card/internet/Insight-LLC-Debit-Card-Republic-Bank-Chicago-Urban-Trust-Bank-THIS-COMPANY-ARE-THIEVE-1140103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight LLC - Debit Card