Complaint Review: Insight Market Forum [mystery Shoppng,customer Surveys,market Intelligence And Research Consultancy

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:State Line Mississippi
P. OO. Box 86904 Leander, TX 78641-3090 Or C. P. 11078 Staion A, MTL QC H3C 5B7 Leander, Texas U.S.A.

Insight Market Forum [mystery Shopping,customer Surveys,market Intelligence And Research Consultancy The Individual that i spoke with ask me when will i be depositing the check. The letter stated that my husband was selected in my area to be a mystery shopper. I received a check totaling 3,825.00. I spoke with someone on November 15,2008. He sounded like he was just waking up. It was early when I called him. So this made me suspicious and the three different addresses. Leander Texas

I recently went to a site mysteryshopper.com that I saw advertised in a magazine about working from home. What made me soupicious is that I registered my name and not my Husbands name .The letter was written to him. I called and spoke with a man. It was early in the morning. it sounded like I woke him from his sleep. This made me suspicious. Also what else was suspicious was the three differnt addresses. The letterhead address was different from the envelope and the address on the check was also different.

The address on the envelope looked like it had been typed. The envelope looked lik it had been stamped with a personal postage machine from home not from a post office. The envelope didnot look like a professional business type of envelope. So I went online and type inthe address on the letterhead and a rip-off report popped up. So I am here filing a complaint. I looked up the 514 area code and it is located in Canada 514-PQ . this would be Quebec Montreal. Metro.....514. On the letter he has his name listed Mr Donald Jenkins which I don't think to be true.

Brenda
State Line, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-Market-Forum-mystery-Shoppngcustomer-Surveysmarket-Intelligence-And-Research-Consultancy/Leander-Texas-86904/Insight-Market-Forum-mystery-Shoppingcustomer-Surveysmarket-Intelligence-And-Research-C-391549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight Market Forum [mystery Shoppng,customer Surveys,market Intelligence And Research Consultancy

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC