Complaint Review: Insight card services

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Amarachukwu — San Leandro California
Insight card services
Nationwide USA

Insight card services Urban trust bank Fraudulent charge to my card account Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Not enough info

Insight prepaid card is a scam. I loaded $5,000 on my Insight card and only used $25. I've text alert for my card and received alerts for the $5,000 load and $25 transaction. To my surprise, I lost my card and reported it immediately. I was told my balance was zero. I never received a text alert nor gave out my pin. Insight started a dispute process and as at the 10th business day of receiving my dispute forms, I was told the merchants haven't responded yet and that my dispute was denied for inconsistent statement. According to the cardholder agreement, I am eligible for a provisional credit on the 10th business day of receiving my dispute form, if the dispute has to be extended. But to play games, Insight denied my claim without even getting a response from the said merchants. This company also lacks customer service communication skill. The federal regulatory institution for prepaid card companies need to look into the scam going on at Insight. Playing with people's money is playing with people's lives. Insight Card services is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insight-card-services/nationwide/Insight-card-services-Urban-trust-bank-Fraudulent-charge-to-my-card-account-Nationwide-1140898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insight card services

Not enough info

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

To my surprise, I lost my card and reported it immediately.

That is very vauge and it seems that you do not want to tell the reader about it. How? What happened? The sentence does not say anything much. This may be the one that the company used against your claim. Did you omit something and they smellt the fishy? Your explanation in detail would be either a lot of help or hurt your claim.