distinction

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Paul Klerck — Varsity Lakes Nationwide Australia
Insolvency Guardian Jarrod Sierocki Scam
Suite 1 Level 5 490 Upper Edward Street Internet United States of America

Insolvency Guardian Jarrod Sierocki Scam NIIPA I am Praveen Raghubar I am a victim of Jarrod Sierocki of Insolvency Guardian he is a fraud and a racist that extorts money from innocent victims. Internet

Like so many others, I am also a victim of Jarrod Sierocki's Insolvency Guardian extortion and fraud. The reason I am writing this letter is to bring future potential Insolvency Guardian victims up to speed on Jarrod Sierocki and his masterminded scam techniques.

This guy is not only mental in the head, he is also stand over merchant that lies and manipulates the truth to suit his best outcome. He attaches himself to good, honest working people like his ex partner that he also screwed over "Paul Klerck" he sucks them dry. Now the truth is coming about Jarrod Sierocki and his evil scams and NIIPA crap and a leading partner of a major national and International Insolvency practice that employees hundreds of people. "All lies, that this sociopath makes up in his head when he is high on prescription drugs" is nothing short of frightening.

I understand that Jarrod Sierocki is posting online that he has started a Supreme Court action against Paul Klerck, his companies and others for defamation. [continued below]....
..... Bad news for Jarrod is that both Scott and I will be in court to give evidence against you. We will be telling the Judge all your lies and attempted extortion with his trustee friend.

I believe that Paul and the others have or will be filing defenses and an order for costs. We will all see how full of BS he is then. His lawyers will soon see his other side when he starts to run out of cash. I feel sorry for them because they are yet to know who Jarrod Sierocki really is.

Dont deal with him, be warned DO NOT BELIEVE HIM when he says he is a Barrister or Forensic Accountant.
Jarrod Sierocki is young smart mouthed, sharp dressed scam artist that preys on the intellectually weak financially fragile people like me.

Here is my story, when you read this you will realise that what you read about this pig is all truth and no lies or smearing, he is straight out dishonest.

On 12th of Aug 2011 Jarrod Sierocki emailed me a quote of $5K plus GST to carry out liquidation of my company. He advised in the email to liquidate the business, take legal action via QCAT and restructure my business.

On 18th of Aug 2011 I had a meeting with Jarrod Sierocki, where he gave me legal and financial advice.  Jarrod Sierocki was going to do all this himself. Jarrod Sierocki never advised if any other parties would be involved. So I assumed he was legally qualified to deal with all these matters and that he was qualified to give legal and financial advice.

On 24th of Aug 2011 Jarrod Sierocki billed me $8K + GST for liquidation plus $850 +GST for change of company and trust on 24 Aug 2011, total of $9,735. Originally he quoted $5K plus GST. I paid him the full amount on 25 Aug 2011.

On 7th of Sept 2011 I got a new bill for $7,700 from Jarrod Sierocki. I asked Jarrod Sierocki to explain reason for additional bill of $7,700, his reply was that I did not disclosed loans/mortgage had already.
As liquidator it is his role to find all the creditors and inform them of liquation. I paid $9,735 to him to do this.

Then on 12th of Sept 2011, I receive a letter of demand for $7,700. PLUS claiming that Jarrod Sierocki has put a stop on my ability to travel to China or leave Australia. I checked with Australian Federal Police, they advised no such stop was placed on me. Australian Federal Police advised such stop would need to be enforced by Commonwealth Court not by individual.

On 26th Sept 2011 I received another letter of demand, this time for $5,500. This time stating if not paid within 48 hours from date of letter default listing will be listed on my personal file. I checked with VEDA about my personal file and Jarrod Sierocki had alreadylisted 2 defaults on 25th Sept 2011.

On 10th June 2012 at Bartercard Trade day, Jarrod Sierocki approached me and asked when was I going to pay my bill. I advised Jarrod Sierocki that I had already paid my bill. Jarrod Sierocki became angry and stated he would lodge another default against my name. I walked away, Jarrod Sierocki followed and called out in loud voice, you are scum and a grub just like Paul Klerck and Paul Klerck and you deserve each other.

I can assure you that Paul Klerck has been nothing but ethical and a true gentleman in all dealings. I recently spoke with Paul and he advised me of what was going on, all I can say is that both Scott and I feel so sorry for all the crap that Paul is going through, as he does not deserve this. Jarrod cant hide or run from the truth. So what will he do keep trying to sue people for defamation as more and more come out about the great Jarrod Sierocki BS artist. In less than six months he went from a moderate $400 pw rental home in Oxenford on the Gold Coast to a $1100 pw rented waterfront mansion on Sovereign Island.

Jarrod all the truth will come out as it is now, I have spoken to man people over the past 2 weeks and it is amazing how you were nearly broke before you started Insolvency Guardian, and as you could not afford the website and promotion, you scammed Paul Klerck to get involved with you. You are a true scum bucket.

Every time I questioned Jarrod Sierocki, I have been threatened, intimidated, sworn at and racially abused. attempt to extort more money from me.

There is only one place that Jarrod Sierocki belongs and that is behind bars, locked up and the keys throw away. I have faith in the legal system and I have confidence that once this gets in front of a judge and jury Sierocki will be shown up for the dirt bag he is.

If you want to know more about this piece of rubbish call me, Praveen Raghubar (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insolvency-Guardian-Jarrod-Sierocki-Scam/internet/Insolvency-Guardian-Jarrod-Sierocki-Scam-NIIPA-I-am-Praveen-Raghubar-I-am-a-victim-of-Ja-1017743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insolvency Guardian Jarrod Sierocki Scam