Complaint Review: Insolvency Guardian Pty Ltd Jarrod Siercocki

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Brent — Gold Coast Internet Australia
Insolvency Guardian Pty Ltd Jarrod Siercocki
Suite 3a 128 Varsity Parade Internet United States of America

Insolvency Guardian Pty Ltd Jarrod Siercocki How Jarrod Sierocki Ruined My Life Beware of Jarrod Sierocki He is a Toxic Conman. Varsity Lakes, Internet

*Consumer Comment: How the past catches up Jarrod Sierocki, Does the name Will Jamieson ring a bell?

*Consumer Comment: Insolvency Guardian should have helped us but they just screwed us.

*Author of original report: Served by Jarrod Sierocki Insolvency Guardian Legal Action Advice for Defmation

*Author of original report: More On Sir Jarrod Sierocki Can you Believe This Sociopath

My name is Brent Thompson I need to tell my story so others dont get burned and ripped off by Jarrod Sierocki like I have. I now realise that I am not the only personthat has been scammed by this smooth talking rip off con artist.

There are countless numbers of people that have fallen victim to his conman ways and have all suffered at the hand of Jarrod Sirockis heartless conduct.

Before this traumatic experience I did not really understand much about sociopaths and their toxic behaviour and the destruction that their selfishness lack of morals could cause.  After doing some reading on the subject I can see that every experience I encounter in my future years I will have the most prime example of this type of person to gauge all others off of.

I met Jarrod at a Birthday Party of a mutual friend, I stood at the edge of the gathering and causally chatted to people that came and talked to me, Not far from where I stood Jarrod Sirocki sat at a table and as I remember at the time thinking to myself that he either sounded like a really smart or arrogant person  that seemed to be very sure of himself or was he just really smart as he had a comment and answer for everything. [continued below]....
.....

As a group of other guests that I knew really well started to talk with me about some of the struggles that I was going through I noticed Jarrods attention turn to my conversation very quickly and suddenly became the centre stage of my conversation. He seemed very interested in my life and was very attentive to my struggles and financial struggles. As he took total control of the conversation he very publicly said to me, listen to me Brent, do you want to own your own house one day? I shyly (mainly due to the audience of guests he had drawn in) said yes, I would like to own my own house one day.

With that he loudly pronounced to Paul Klerck to bring me into his office and he will fix everything for me and give me a chance at life as if he had some type of almighty god like power. He looked at Paul and said to him, do you want to tell him or should I? Paul said tell him what, Sierocki said I am very connected at the highest levels. I am a Freemason of the highest level I have contacts everywhere, at the time I really did not know much about Freemasons but I thought it was meant to remain a secret between themselves, and was not meant to be discussed or announced like that.

I discussed him with Paul Klerck and Paul said look mate he is okay he really is a great guy when you get to know him. I said to Paul are you sure that he has not conned you or brain washed you?. Paul replied, I build the websites and do the SEO and Jarrod does the rest, I am still getting to know him better, sure he comes over fairly aggressive but that's just his personality.

The following week we had a meeting that was arranged at Jarrod Sirocki's small Insolvency Guardian office suite in Varsity Lakes. On arrival I thought to myself that the grand speech and all the bravado seemed a little over the top considering the shoebox sized office. He spoke like he was a king at the birthday party and could do anything but somehow this did not seem to gel or sit right especially with the tiny office suite that he ran his business Insolvency Guardian out of.

When I sat at his desk to hear exactly how Jarrod was going to give me this great knew life and financial freedom that he painted and promised at Pauls sons birthday party. I discovered that what I thought was arrogance at the birthday party was nothing in comparison to what was coming out of Jarrods mouth at this time. As he over powered my attempts to explain my actual situation as I tried to get across to him my real struggles that I discussed  in front of him and everyone that day at the party were not my fault but occurred none the less from my responsibility within my familys business.

Trying to get this across to Jarrod in between Jarrods constant smug rants and raves and crazy loud fake laughs about him being a Freemason and the power that this status gave him. All my words were pointless as my words fell on deaf ears. He then proceeded to crack his knuckles and wave his hands in front of his computer screen and keyboard as if he was a magical wizard he began to chuckle out loudly and confidently at how easy it was to wipe my past and as he described give me a clean slate in life within twelve weeks via a Section 73 proposal. He scoffed at a judgement I had against me and claimed how easy it would be to have this removed from my Veda record.

He then tapped on the glass partition between his office and the office next to his which I now know to be a completely different accounting company and he said could you print off an invoice for accounting services to be done for me in setting up a trust fund called the Aqua Therapy Trust. I had no idea what he was doing so I asked he said to me Brent dont you worry about anything you will be able to earn $100k per week, per month or year without creditors or the tax department being able to touch it. I asked if it was legal he laughed it off and said yes dont you worry about a that either let good old Jarrod take care of it all. Before I was able to remind him that I was on a carers pension for looking after my 90 year old grandmother the invoice was produced and in his hands.

I was very unsure of what was happening and where I was positioned and looked to my friend Paul who was present in the office for some reassurance. Paul assured me everything was ok and then Jarrod for the first time requested that I put up the initial payment of $5000 to get the process started Paul stepped in and explained that he would make the first payment on my behalf on his credit card as I had no money and this was to be a favour for a close friend me as I am a close friend to Paul.

Jarrod requested all in cash as he needed to pay the trustee cash and take care of some friendlies, whatever that meant. I again explained I dont have that type of cash if I did I would not be in the sh*t financially.

I left Insolvency Guardians office with an invoice for $10,000.00, $5000 paid by Paul and $50000 I did not know how I was going to come up with, but with Jarrod being such a powerful Freemason I naively hoped I was in good hands even though alarm bells were going off in my head.  As I left the office of Insolvency Guardian that day I did not realise my Jarrod Sioricki nightmare had only just begun.

All Jarrod Sierockis promises have never been followed through, all he has done is taken my $10,000 and bankrupted me. My credit file remains damaged. Despite many attempts to resolve this with Jarrod who will no longer talk with me as he claims he is to busy running his empire as the head of a National Insolvency practice that employs hundreds of people with offices all over Australia. He put me in contact with a Bernard Neville from Insolvency Guardian and what a joke he is. He is rude and very nasty and all my attempts to get a resolution have failed and have fallen on deaf ears. All Jarrod did was took $10,000 from me and lodged bankruptcy papers with Peter Dinoris of Vincents.

Even all my attempts to contact Peter Dinoris my Trustee are impossible he will not take or return my calls. I then tried speaking with Vincents Nick Combis but still no resolve. I know Peter Denoris is a good friend of Jarrods because Jarrod told me that his mate from Vincents is the trustee and when he files my bankruptcy and Section 73 that I could still keep my passport and travel overseas if I wanted. I am now taking my case up with ITSA and A Current Affair.

I feel that by making people aware of Jarrod Sierocki and the conman that he is, I may save some other people from being ripped off just like I was.

After performing a lot of research on Jarrod Sierocki it has come to my attention that I am not his only victim that he has lied and ripped off so many people including Kurt Fraser, John Michael James, Danny McGee, Rick Halstead, Michael and Kerri-Anne Benton, Scott Donald, Some N Fishy or Something Fishy Take Away Helensvale, Maries Pizza and the list of victims goes on.

I found outthat he even burned a professional dog trainer Scott Donald with the police because Scott Donald told him he was full of shit and a conman in his office one night after Sierocki tried to convince him that he was a Barrister, Doctorate of Law and Bond Uni lecturer of law. Scott left the office quite upset once Sierocki got Peter Dinoris from Vincents on the phone and got Peter to tell Scott that he needed to listen to him and Jarrod and file for bankruptcy. Scott asked for what purpose I came to you for company advice and now your trying to bankrupt me. Scott asked Sierocki if he was on drugs or just crazy. The next thing he was being wrongly arrested and interrogated by the police all because Jarrod Sierocki contacted one of his mates in the police force and made a false complaint that Scott had a pistol in his bag and was going to shoot his software developer. All lies of course.

Whoever Jarrod comes in to contact with he poisons them and tries to convince them into scamming potential clients including ex employees. One of these ex employees Drew Hankin left a good job at Apple to work for Sierocki but after a few short months had to leave because he could no longer deal with Sierockis abusive manner towards him or Insolvency Guardian clients, Drew had enough when Sierocki demanded him to fraudulently sign client signatures on service agreements as this gave Sierocki full power of attorney of their affairs. Drew even felt sick in the guts when he found out about Sierockis extra marital affairs that he had on the side with a friend of his a young Russian lady Ksenia Chestakiva who managed the Tommy Hilfiger store at Marina Mirage. Sierocki would take her shopping on one occasion he even spent $1000 on a pure white Versace dress for the young lady he would then take her out for extended lunches a Versace that turned into full days staying at a Versace hotel suite whilst his wife and two young children remained at home.

I also know for a fact that he maliciously damaged the front of Sass Design studio with red paint a little web and design studio next to his Varsity Lakes office located at 128 Varsity Parade, Varsity Lakes. Why would he do such a thing you might ask, I will tell you why, so he could scare them out of their office, so he could take it over cheap. My best advice to anyone that may be considering using Jarrod Sierocki from Insolvency Guardian is beware of him his lies and misconduct he is evil through and through.

He has even started up a web deign company now under the www.australianonlinenewsandmedia.com.au he is claiming he can build professional websites and perform SEO etc the guy is total scammer. He also runs a safe work method statement site AUSSWMS mind you all the content for this website was also stolen by Jarrod from one of Rick Halsteads mates. This guy has never created anything original in his life accept a toolbox on a hand trolley that he had to sell the patent desperately to Danny McGee when he had no money. Danny still scratches head and wonders why he allowed Jarrod to con him in to buying this piece of rubbish, as it is useless apparently.

He has even stooped so low as to attacking his ex business partner Paul Klerck with online malicious lies and defamation about him under the blogger name Australian News and Media, seriously what a retard. Apparently Sierocki convinced Paul into building all the websites and doing all the SEO FOC for 50% of Insolvency Guardian but keep in mind Jarrod was getting paid a very healthy weekly wage from Danny McGee from Total Concept Group to perform as the companies GM. Danny eventually told Sierocki to get out of his office, life and business when he realised Sierocki was ripping him off by drawing a weekly wage and not doing any work for TCG just building up his Insolvency Business whilst Sierocki should have been doing quotes and work for Danny he was off ripping off small time husband and wife fish and chip shop owners at Helensvale. I believe that Jarrod also got even with Danny McGee from Total Concept Group by supplying
some very damaging documentation to ADCO that was all falsified by Sierocki to try and dis-credit Danny from getting any future contracts with ADCO, all because he was bitter with Danny after Danny tried so hard to help him out.

But wait this gets even better, Danny only gave Jarrod a job because he felt sorry for Jarrod after he lost his job with Rick Halstead of Clipstar Plastering / ASAP Plastering. Because Jarrod was causing Rick all types of dramas and loss of business with building companies like Matrix. Because Jarrod was abusing their top dogs by creating legal claims and stat demands against them etc. Rick needed to execute full damage control and boot Sierocki out fast. Rick under estimated Sierocki because in a recent court battle that Rick won against Sierocki he really lost because Sierocki instigated one of Ricks largest plaster supply companies to issue unwarranted stat demands on Ricks companies and then Jarrod went and posted a whole lot of articles online on his media websites and in newspapers about Clipstar Plastering and ASAP Plastering. These articles stated that if you are owed money from these businesses he can help recover any money out by Clipstar or ASAP as you can see all he wanted to do was put fires around Rick. Obviously he set this up via another one of his aliases. I believe that Rick has nearly lost everything he has worked so hard for all his life because of this. So as you can see Sierocki is truly a toxic person, total evil black blood.

Paul and I dont talk that much these days because he feels somewhat partially responsible for my situation and I believe Paul is still trying to recover financially and mentally from his Sierocki dealings. Paul has had to install CCTV cameras around his home because he has had people knocking on his door at all hours of the day and night looking for Sierocki, some of which can get quite aggressive and abusive. I have tried to speak with Paul about all this but he declined to comment  due to the fact that he has filed police complaints over this and against Jarrod Sierocki and all this will be going through the courts now because of the defamation of character Sierocki posted online about him.

My name is Brent Thompson and you can contact me on Ph: +61 402 140 356 if you have been conned by Jarrod Sierocki and Insolvency Guardian. The more victims that step forward and speak up the faster we can stop his trail of terror and destruction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insolvency-Guardian-Pty-Ltd-Jarrod-Siercocki/internet/Insolvency-Guardian-Pty-Ltd-Jarrod-Siercocki-How-Jarrod-Sierocki-Ruined-My-Life-Beware-of-999266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insolvency Guardian Pty Ltd Jarrod Siercocki

AUTHOR: gettingeven - (Australia)

From the desk off Brent Thompson, I had a phone call from an interesting person yesterday from a Will Jamieson he said he was fully aware of Sierocki and his misconduct as he has already gone through all his bullshit and even had ITSA attend a creditors meeting that he knew Sierocki and the Trustee were in bed together on.

This was another person that Sierocki told he was a barrister and during the meeting Will knew he was not a barrister due to the way Sierocki conducted himself. Will Jamieson told me that he raised the question in front of all present at the meeting held at Vincents Brisbane where the Trustee Peter Dinoris failed to attend. So your a barrister? Sierocki said what are you talking about? Wil repeated the question and then said you told me outside this meeting room less than 5 minutes ago that you are a barrister. Siercocki replied no I never, apparently Will went off his head and called Sierocki a F####### Liar in front off all present including ITSA.

Will Jamieson said his biggest issue regarding Sierocki is that he was a secured creditor and he knew dam well what Sierocki was doing. Sierocki created false accounts and records to control the vote and he strongly suspects that Vincents Peter Dinoris the trustee was fully aware of this as well and this is why he did not attend the creditors meeting that day. Regardless that ITSA was present the lies kept flowing from Sierocki's mouth.

Will told me that he has a complete file on Jarrod Sierocki and continues to work providing ITSA and the authorities information about other cases Insolvency Guardian are working on or have worked on. Everyone in the industry is aware of Sierocki it just took someone like me to come out and voice the truth about my concerns and dealings with Sierocki for the domino effect to happen. Will firmly believes that if Sierocki does not leave Australia he will be charged and jailed before much longer. I for one would have to agree with that, this guy has made his bed he needs to sleep in it now. The only problem is if the sheets are shitty and stained where will he sleep, with the dogs?

I have several signed affidavits and statements in my possession of people that have had their lives affected one way or another by Jarrod Sierocki. So here is a message to you Sierocki, you can serve me with court documents all you like but it will not stop me from telling the world about your lies, charades and scamming. You use innocent people, suck them dry financially then kick them when they are down at the lowest point in their life. You see I don' care anymore, I will defend your bullshit Supreme Court Action against me, and I will defend it myself because I have no money or credit thanks to you "I am a bankrupt" and I know the other defendants will be filing for a security of cost order against you so I am not sure how you will be coming up with the money. Their lawyers won't take Bartercard unlike yours. But remember this mate. I promise you and your trustee mate that I am coming after the both of you with all my evidence and when we meet in the courtroom your defamation case will have no substance or credibility because all your other victims will be there standing by my side giving evidence of your scamming and destruction. Defamation can only be proven when lies are told, I am telling the truth about you.

Oh Sierocki do me a favour and tell your trustee mate Peter Dinoris from Vincents not to send anymore threats in letters to me about me traveling overseas. Remember it was both you and him that gave me permission to travel overseas. I shouldn't even be bankrupt I came to you so you could clean up my credit file and you screwed me over and made me a bankrupt. Just like you lodge false Veda defaults against people like Praveen Raghubar and Fiona Klerck.

Sierocki you need to get off the Valium and the Panadeine Forte and clean up your act, nobody believes that you have cancer of the throat and a heart condition either. Amazing what lengths somebody will go to so they can park in disabled parking spots. Remember this Jarrod there are real disabled people that need those parking spots. This is just another perfect display of your selfish behavior.

Oh and by the way, your ex partner has nothing to do with any of this, he said he was done with you and would not spend anymore money or energy on you but now you are trying to sue him and his companies as well. You are a seriously deranged individual. I hope you lawers are getting their money from you upfront I heard a rumour you still owe other people money from court cases you have already lost. Oh and how many lawyers and law firms have you gone through in the past two years? Let me list a few that I know of;

Brett Saal Lawyer
MVM Lawyers Brisbane
David Taylor Lawyers
Minter Ellison Lawyers
NYST Lawyers
and now the latest Gilfoyle Solicitors

I am a little concerned Jarrod that you would use Gilfoyle Solicitors because these are lady lawyers and with your arrogant degrading disrespectful opinion towards ladies in professional occupations this has me a little concerned that you maybe letting your guard down. Just my opinion, what is that you say about women in professional occupations? oh that's right they are all nuff, nuffs or carpet munching bitches including our Prime Minister, "thank god she is running Australia because businesses will keep collapsing and people will keep going broke and filing for bankruptcy and whilst this keeps happening I  will keep making more money" Now I know what you meant by all this.

I was reading the Smart Start up website and made some notes in bold that represent more of your lies.

Insolvency and the possibility of bankruptcy can be among the hardest things a person can face. Aside from the heavy financial burden, it can also take its toll on personal and family relationships.

Salvaging personal and business finances from insolvency is tough work, but for 30-year-old Jarrod Sierocki it has its rewards. Yes keep screwing people over for their last cent, that's rewarding.

We are able to give someone their life back, which includes financial freedom and the ability to obtain credit again which gives them leverage to start again, Sierocki tells StartupSmart. Bullshit what a liar

His company Insolvency Guardian started in 2011 as a one-man band and quickly grew into an enterprise offering a range of services in the insolvency and forensic accounting industry. More lies it was Sierocki and Paul Klerck they were both equal partners Paul and his IT company were responsible for creating the success for Insolvency Guardian. Paul and his team created the logo, the identity, the branding the main website and hundreds of promotional related websites. Smart Start up should do their research better before they publish stories about so called success stories. Paul got out when 2+2 no longer added up to 4.

Escalating rates of insolvency for small businesses across the country has meant that Sierocki and his team are rarely short of work. Lots of silly people out there just like me.

He says getting the message across to people that they have options when facing solvency issues has been part of the mission. Yes come in and let me bankrupt your arse and then pay me a fortune to get you back out.

People were ill informed as to the rights and how, using our facilities, they could enter bankruptcy and within six months be out of bankruptcy with a clean credit file and new start to life. Oh really, what happened with me, with Kurt Frazer, Mick James etc?

He says the companys quick growth has led to a simple plan: It involves creating a brand that equals a result, from which the company can reap financial gain and success. Does honesty and integrity have anything to do with this success? Jarrod if you were honest and did the right thing all the dirty laundry would not be coming out now. In regards to your branding created by Paul and his team wasn't this the real success behind Insolvency Guardian?

We have done that by building relationships in Brisbane, Sydney, Gold Coast and Melbourne. You have not built relationships you have created destruction in peoples lives.

We have an online advertising campaign that comprises over 324 websites which all lead to brand recognition and we also sponsor many sporting events, as well as worthy causes including the Heart Foundation. Not sure you will be sponsoring many more sporting events, the Bartercard account must be getting low by now especially with all your legal fees as well. In regards to the Heart Foundation what is all that about Jarrod, is that like the dodgy car dealer that cons people everyday of the week into cars with wound back clocks and high rate interest rate car loans? The same low life that goes to church on Sunday and confesses his sins? Hang on a minute you were once in the car business as well, what was it Brisbane Car and Finance Pty Ltd? You helped people get into cars when they had bad credit or refused finance everywhere else, What a saint! what interest rate did you charge them, the going rate, or twice, three or four times the rate and then what happened if they missed a payment by a few days? Just wondering how that business went for you?

Jarrod I can't wait till we have our day in court, the truth will come out and hopefully on that day the police will be there to lock you up and throw away the key, but only time and the truth will tell.

Stay Happy, Keep Smiling, Gods Judging You!
Brent Thompson

Insolvency Guardian should have helped us but they just screwed us.

AUTHOR: gettingeven - (Australia)

Hi Brent, I read your story, and like you I am also a victim. I spent well over $100,000 with this company. I can assure you I have heard all the lies as well. I have spoken to no less than 8 other Sierocki victims this weekend alone.

I understand that he is or has filled a supreme court action against you and others. He may have a chance of winning if all that you wrote and posted was lies, but remember it's not defamation if its true.

I have posted my story online, I also have some interesting emails from Sierocki as well. I just thought I would raise the following points regarding defamation.

The Difficulties With Proving Defamatory Comments

Much of the difficulty that surrounds successfully winning an online defamation case is brought about because the plaintiff must first prove who the publisher or writer of the statement is and, secondly, that the statement is false and written with the intention of causing damage.

Well I know and you know the statement is not false, so how can he prove his case?

Tracing an individual that has posted a defamatory comment can prove very difficult.
It is certainly possible to find out the details of a computer that was used to publish a statement or post content. However, if this is a public computer then it is almost impossible to narrow down the search in order to find the culprit. With Internet access being afforded to computers in Internet cafes, libraries, businesses, and other public areas, this makes it very difficult to find the source of the content.

The Ramifications Of Legal Action

Legal action should be considered a last resort because it can prove very costly and results can vary. However, if this does appear to be your final option then legal action can start with cease and desist letters and a number of other steps, eventually culminating in a lawsuit that involves damages and punitive costs. If all else fails then this may prove to be your only option at setting the record straight.

Were you or the other defendants served with a cease and desist letter? If not running up for a long time, let him spend some real dollars trying to defend his name and reputation "what reputation"

Here is your defense Brent.

1. Ask them to please provide proof that any of the posts or articles posted were in fact posted by who they claim, they need proof.

2. What computer were they posted from including Mac addresses, what Internet account including IP addresses, how do we not know that Sierocki didn't post these articles up or someone else that hates him. Knowing him he probably has some type of insurance against this type of stuff and is now claiming for this.

Anyway mate rest up don't worry or be concerned to much about being served, it will be hard for Sierocki to prove, and even if he can there is enough people including myself who will hand over signed affidavits about the whole Sierocki dealings and what has gone on. Stay strong good will win out in the end. He will be brought to justice.

Served by Jarrod Sierocki Insolvency Guardian Legal Action Advice for Defmation

AUTHOR: Brent - (Australia)

On the 24th of January 2013 I was served with a Supreme Court Action. Jarrod Sierocki and Insolvency Guardian went into full damage control to try and silence me. The reality is Sierocki you and your lawyers can get stuffed.

I came to you in good faith to have a couple of minor defaults erased form my credit file and you ended up bankrupting me you greedy dishonest bastard. The same as you have done to so many others. I am also aware of you moving assets for selected clients before their bankruptcy in aid of you gaining financially but all this will come out in the wash, after all you have a lot of dirty laundry don't you Jarrod?

I cant believe how the list keeps growing of people that are stepping forward to give sworn affidavits about their dealings with you. The only problem I see is finding a court room big enough to hold all the witnesses.

All of this could have been avoided if you just did the right ethical and honest thing by me and your clients. You could have and should have had a great business but greed can often be the downfall of many. Look what you have had tried to do you ex partner that worked day and night building the brand and reputation of Insolvency Guardian up. You got greedy and screwed him then posted defamatory comments about him online the same as you did with Rick Halstead or Clipstar and ASAP Plastering on your Australian Online Media News website CLIPSTAR PLASTERERS have UNPAID ACCOUNTS - Australian ...australianonlinenews.com.au/.../clipstar-plasterers-have-unpaid-accou... The same as you screwed your old boss Danny McGee with untrue letters to one of his major clients'.

Here is a reality check for you Sierocki. Rick Halstead is now going to commence legal action as is Danny McGee for defamation. You see when you start picking on innocent people to justify your own criminal acts people will fight back arsehole.

Take a good look at your ex partner a family man that has 3 children with another one on the baby on the way he works day and night to support them and is admired by so many people including myself, his clients, family and friends. I can assure you pal we will be standing by him 100% of the way now. Like Rick and Danny said why does Jarrod keep digging at Paul, why can't he just leave him alone. Like I told them because you are a prick. Well enjoy defending their defamation claims that you will be served with in the near future. I believe Paul is also drawing a defamation claim against you for the rubbish you posted online about him as well.

I would also like to bring everyone's attention to one of the clauses in the Insolvency Guardian

J. Security for Costs and Interest

You hereby charge all of your property, both equitable and legal, in respect of any monies
that may hereinafter be owing by you to INSOLVENCY GUARDIAN pursuant to this service
agreement and you hereby authorise INSOLVENCY GUARDIAN or its solicitors to execute any consent form as your attorney for the purposes of registering a caveat over any real property owned by you at any time and/or to register this charge over your assets with the Australian Securities and Investments

Commission.

We reserve the right to apply interest, at the rate of 12% per annum, compounded monthly, on
any of our unpaid accounts to you, and overdue by Seven (7) or more days from the due date, unless prior
arrangements with you have been made.

More On Sir Jarrod Sierocki Can you Believe This Sociopath

AUTHOR: Brent - (Australia)

SIR JARROD SIEROCKI, is he serious?

I did some more research on this Sierocki conman and he claims he is a SIR he even has a steak knife at Moo Moo's Brisbane with his name engraved on it as SIR Jarrod Sierocki.

He is now starting to operate under Insolvency Solutions Pty Ltd and NIIPA he claims he is the National Institute of Insolvency Practitioners as well.

I did some research under the search term Sir Jarrod Sierocki and this is what came up:

Domain Name.........: insolvencysolutionsaustralia.com

Nameserver 3: ns2.panthur.com
Nameserver IP 3: 202.60.92.196
Nameserver 4: ns4.panthur.com
Nameserver IP 4: 118.127.19.133

Seriously, how and when did the Queen give Jarrod the conman Sierocki a Knighthood. Oh that's right he is a Knights Templar. Sierocki needs to be locked up and placed behind bars before he ruins any more lives. This would probably the best and safest place for him from what I been informed.

My name is Brent Thompson and again I urge any other victims of Jarrod Siercocki, Insolvency Guardian, Insolvency Solutions Pty Ltd or NIIPA or any other bloody name that he has registered and sets up to come forth and tell their side of story.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC