Complaint Review: Insolvency Guardian

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Victum — SmithTown Internet United States of America
Insolvency Guardian

Insolvency Guardian Jarrod Sierocki Scammed me for over $200,000 his white collar crimes spree must be stopped Internet

My story is not unlike all the other Jarrod Sierocki victims stories apart from the dollar amount I guess. You may or many not find this hard to believe but Jarrod Sierocki took me for nearly quarter of a million dollars in less than a two year year period.

To be more precise he screwed me for $224,000 and he did it with total ease. He is the best con you would have the misfortune of meeting or come across. I have read all the other stories online and feel sorry for all his other victims not just myself. The question I put to all his other victims is how did we fall for his BS and lies? But more importantly how is this guy still walking?

Apart from the fact that he screwed me he also used my brother up. My brother should of known better but somehow he got scammed into becoming a director of one of Jarrod's failed businesses Brisbane Interior Linings. Right before Jarrod sunk it. If you go and do a Google search you will see it goes to one of Siercocki's websites www.mycredithistory.net.au ASIC should charge Jarrod for company and corporation fraud. He knows what he did was not only wrong but illegal.

Jarrod has a great way of getting in to your business, your books and then convinces you why you need his help, con, con, con. He is a master scamer over a two year period he kept at me telling me he needed more money for the Trustee and Simmons Partnership an accounting firm he used. Once he gets hold of your books and your bank account details you will be screwed. My advice to anybody that is about to do business with Jarrod Sierocki or Insolvency Guardian "DONT" simply run as fast as you can.

Do not sign his service agreement either as he will try and control you telling you that he has power of attorney over your assets etc. I could go on forever about Jarrod Sierocki and his masterful ways but it just makes my blood boil. Jarrod Sierocki white collar crime dealings will not go unpunished sooner or latter he will get dealt with by the law or by one or many of his victims. Jarrod your past is catching up with you very quickly and your run will be over very soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insolvency-Guardian/internet/Insolvency-Guardian-Jarrod-Sierocki-Scammed-me-for-over-200000-his-white-collar-crimes-1007981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insolvency Guardian