Complaint Review: "Inspect my ride"

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: jdawg — Florida United States of America
"Inspect my ride"

"Inspect my ride" An absolute waste of money.... , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from InspectMyRide.com

I spent $179 for "inspect my ride" to check out a BMW 540 listed on ebay.  2 days later they send me the report with a bunch of pictures with no description about what the pictures are about.....!!!  I could have had some kid from craigslist go do that.  When I called to ask for an explanation of the pictures and talk to the inspector, the answer I got was...." We dont allow the customer to speak to the inspector....".  Please don't waste your money here...and shame on you, Ebay for endorsing them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inspect-my-ride/internet/Inspect-my-ride-An-absolute-waste-of-money-Internet-1014392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Inspect my ride"

Response from InspectMyRide.com

AUTHOR: InspectMyRide.com - (United States of America)

We regret that your experience with InspectMyRide was not to your satisfaction. With the Premium Inspection you purchased, which is performed by a professional automotive inspector, you should have received a photo package of more than 20 digital images, including those detailing any damage or scratches to the vehicle. While we do not caption photos, we show a comprehensive visual overview of the car that our customers find very helpful. Typically, if we do find damage of any kind we will take a photo of it and feature a ruler showing the length and width of the dent, ding or scratch with a label indicating its location (ex. left fender, right front door, etc). We  also include a comprehensive visual inspection report, a complete Auto Check Vehicle History Report and a test drive (if conditions and the seller allow) to give you a solid assessment of the vehicle's condition. We do our best to please every customer and strive to surpass your expectations. While it is not our policy for customers to speak directly with inspectors (who are generally traveling and inspecting other vehicles), we want you have a positive experience. Please email us directly at help@inspectmyride.com and we will do what we can to resolve any outstanding issues.