• Report: #620584

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Faamaoni — San Pedro California United States of America
Insta Cash

Insta Cash Insta Cash Accusations of a loan that I never took Internet

I received a several phone call regarding a crime that I had done.   I called the number and spoke to a gentleman who had a broken english. The first thing he told me that the reason why he called because Insta Cash sued me for the loan I took. I told them I had never received a loan from Insta Cash. I also checked my bank account but there was no money deposit from Insta Cash. I asked him what company he was representing and told me rudely, insta cash, I asked him to spell it, and rudely he spelled it. He told me I will receive an affidavit to my home today and to my place of work and I would have to go to court. I asked him to give me the date was the money deposited and the date I request a loan with Insta Cash and they said they will provide all those information in writing when I am done with the payment. I also asked for the information on how and where to send it to and he told me I would have to have the letter notarized and I needed to put it to attention to Steve, and then on the second line to put my name, first and last, and then the last four of my social security number, and then put on the letter that I, authorize charge on my prepaid card, with the billing address, card number, expiration date and date it for this Friday, that is when I would have the funds available.  I then too had to have on another piece of paper a copy of my driver's license or social security card. The call made me afraid and I am glad I found this website.  The caller had information on my background and he was very rude.  I hope this information helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-Cash/internet/Insta-Cash-Insta-Cash-Accusations-of-a-loan-that-I-never-took-Internet-620584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta Cash