Complaint Review: Insta Cash

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: kenya hartsell — lavergne Tennessee United States of America
Insta Cash
unknown Internet United States of America

Insta Cash ufrilia Made fraudulant claims of loan repayment failure, and threatening me with jail time Internet

I made a few attempts to get a loan on the internet from 3 diferrent companies in Oct.2009. I was never approved for any of the loan firstly because my bank will not allow any cash loans to go in, so from the beginning I knew something was wrong. The guy proceeded to tell me he was calling from the  back area of their law firm. WHAT???? At this point it sounds like he' making stuff up but then he goes on to tell me my social security number, my email address, my friends I used as references, you name it he had it, then he transferred me to another department to "brief me on my case." I could barely understand her she had an indian accent or something, and so did he. Until I read here that these other people had experienced the exact same thing with them asking me if I had a lawyer had I ever done this type of crime before, or if I was on probation, I really was looking through my account to find out what loan I receieved, cause at the time when I applied for the loans I was denied I was being evicted from my home for non-payment I had lost my job, so I was really anxious to find the money that I had during my eviction. My bank and I went over all of my transactions and NOTHING! These people definately bought or stole my info in efforts to prye money from me, They need to be stopped, Please if this guy calls you. HANG UP YOUR PHONE. Its a scam!!!! After you hang up skip merrily to your computer and file a complaint any and everywhere you can, I'm sure that as scared as I was that this has worked for them on many occasions. The number the gave me 562-2224311. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-Cash/internet/Insta-Cash-ufrilia-Made-fraudulant-claims-of-loan-repayment-failure-and-threatening-me-wi-578316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta Cash