Complaint Review: Insta Cash

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Megan — columbus Ohio
Insta Cash
new york, new york new york, New York USA

Insta Cash Insta Cash Scammers, Scam Artist Alert, No good a*****e scammers said they had my account information and told me they were coming to my work to take action. I told them to bring it on!! new york New York

So this guy with a really thick accent calls my phone and my work!! He telle me they loaned me money and i need to pay it back or they will take action right away and come to my work to get me. He also told me i had 2 hours to pay him. I immediatley got upset that i was being threatened and lashed out using very colorful words to express my unhappiness.  At this time he began to laugh at me and hung up.

I was extreamly upset and called back to get some more information possibly about where he was located and how to send my money to him.  He said he would only take a credit card and all other form of payment are againlt the law.  WTF?  Again i began to get upset and and he just continued to laugh at me and would not answer any of my questions.

I work in a collections call center and i know for a fact no real collector would act like that, so i know this was a scam.  My concern is he said he was mt bank account information and knew whereI lived and worked.  I have a good long term job and kids so this statement scared me.  I will be trying to find this compnay to file a real police report and I hope anyone else who had this experience with "insta cash" will also do the same.  How dare they prey on people like us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-Cash/new-york-New-York/Insta-Cash-Insta-Cash-Scammers-Scam-Artist-Alert-No-good-asshole-scammers-said-they-had-1074075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta Cash