Complaint Review: Insta Checkmate

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Niki — Hidden Valley Lake California
Insta Checkmate
4330 S. Valley Blvd. Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Insta Checkmate Ripped off Debit & got a hold of Visa Credit card Las Vegas Nevada

This company advertised background checks on individuals. I already knew person was convicted of felony, just wanted to know the nature of the conviction as person was involved with chidren's organization I was leader of.

They advertised a search for $1.00 & it required me to enter my debit card number. Well...12 months later I find out that they not only have charged my Debit card $25.00/month, but somehow also started charging my Visa charge account for 12 months. I own a home in Nevada and thought that the charges were related to something else. When I finally got wise to the rip off I called them & they would only credit me 3 months on my Debit, but credited me 6 months on my charge.

The bank would not credit us any, even though we are good customers. I actually called the Las Vegas Sheriffs dept. seekinng help but received no joy there either. I'm not the only person I know of that's been ripped off by these shady characters. I ended up loosing $500.00 dollars, and the funny thing is I never did learn the nature of the felony convicction I was seeking information about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Insta-Checkmate-Ripped-off-Debit-got-a-hold-of-Visa-Credit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1060976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta Checkmate