Complaint Review: Insta Game Points

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: debbie03 — Windsor Missouri
Insta Game Points

Insta Game Points Took my money and I did not receive product Internet

I ordered Xbox Live Gold Membership from this site and they were suppose to deliver the code to my email within minutes. It has been 5 days now and no code has been sent. When I call their phone number I get a recording to leave a message, but my call  has never been returned. I have filled out several ticket orders concerning the matter, but never get a reply. They charged my debit card within 1 day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-Game-Points/internet/Insta-Game-Points-Took-my-money-and-I-did-not-receive-product-Internet-1036825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta Game Points