Complaint Review: Insta PC Care

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: GT Steve — St Catharines Ontario Canada
Insta PC Care

Insta PC Care Harrassing phone calls and vulgar language , Internet

I received a phone call from a company claiming to be from Microsoft and there is an issue with my computer.  I said I am NOT interested in sales calls in any way.  He assured me it was not.  About 20 minutes into the conversation he runs through a few things to show I have computer errors (they are not a concern I have learned).  He confirms my unique computer ID (which also shows the same on all computers).  Then he requests to type www.instapccare.com into my 'run' box. I search the name on the internet and find it to be a scam company.  I tell him very specifically I AM NOT INTERESTED and hang up.

Then it gets brutal here is the call logs on the company:

11:42am today (303) 442-9287 calls me with this call I hang up at 12:00pm when I see a scam

12:00pm (607) 795-4644 calls me (same guy) and I hang up

12:00pm (607) 795-4644 calls again I say I am not interested he starts yelling I leave phone off hook and walk away.  I hang up at 12:02am

12:02am (607) 739-9798 calls AGAIN I dont pick up but get a message on my voice mail 'MOTHER F*$#&R A-HOLE CAN YOU HELP ME"  This message is still on my voicemail so I can file formal complaints about them.

This scam company, continually harrasses and uses very inappropriate language.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insta-PC-Care/internet/Insta-PC-Care-Harrassing-phone-calls-and-vulgar-language-Internet-904675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insta PC Care