Complaint Review: InstaCredit Automart

• Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: Orion Greeney — Saint Charles Missouri USA
InstaCredit Automart
1690 White Magnolia Drive O'Fallon, Missouri United States of America

InstaCredit Automart Instant Credit Automart Insurance fraud, Disrespectful Service O'Fallon, Missouri

The deception received from Instant Credit Auto Mart, has been unfortunate . I'm going to describe the catastrophic damages with extreme depth against Instant Credit Auto Mart. Also they're failure to abide by law when finance pursued inappropriate actions; during fraudulent procedures. The insurance company warned us that C.H. (Head of finance in IL) was committing insurance fraud. Additionally, I will provide you a complete diagnoses to ensure our 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan was unreliable & treacherous. Although this low rated company forced our vehicle inside there garage; which so happens, re-commenced problems repetitively on all repairs. They're employees have no respect towards customer's satisfactions and concerns. My Mother and I, had to forfeit our vehicle, on behalf of the interest-rate increasing, their ability to work on cars efficiently, and their lack of consistency in every aspect which the company has.

This dealership hasn't offered anything nor provided solutions, only confusion and infliction to us; For example, our Dodge caravan drivers side door was damaged by being parked,unoccupied, and a 17 year old female reversing without checking her surroundings. We called Instant Credit Auto Mart to schedule for repairs and the insurance companies to complete the claims. Now that our transportation is finally in the shop, they decide to prevaricate time of completion;After-all, The contention clashed because, altercations due to deportation had to be their top priority. C.H. Contacted the insurance company, which is providing our money to pay for the driver side door. C.H. Contacted us to agitate more incite upon the situation. His disobedience was activated and he gave us his demands. The insurance only pays for existing damages not pre-existing damages. C.H.'s Demands obligated us to hand finance the whole check or we wouldn't have a car. I am not a lawyer whatsoever, but his demand is against the law. Manipulating your customers by blackmailing them isn't the way to run a business.

To conclude this report, I will focus on describing evidence clearly, and sufficiently. The contract we signed for the Seller informed us, a purchaser is required to pay for their own mechanical problems. Ok but, nothing in the contract informed us about forcing the Grand Caravan into there garage. If I known we had no choice in choosing a garage to fix our vehicle correctly, we wouldn't have signed anything. Obviously, nothing was done correctly by their technicians; which caused other parts to fail and for us to pay for actions done by their mechanics deliberately. In addition, enforced re-fianicing numerous times because, of mechanical issues established well after the date of purchase. Instead of offering another vehicle, they rather take advantage of our proficiency to destroy our payment efficiency, and increase our chances of failure. Throughout all of this confliction, I lost my job due to unreliable transportation, which required my mother to pay all of the bills; even the car payment, that was sitting in there garage most of the time. In my opinion on these situations, this company should've failed years ago. The only foundation holding them up from piracy is an infrastructure of counterfeiting procedures. We plan on creating a counter-suit, formulating a solution, and redecorate our justification against Instant Credit Auto Mart for compensation towards our restitution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstaCredit-Automart/OFallon-Missouri-63366/InstaCredit-Automart-Instant-Credit-Automart-Insurance-fraud-Disrespectful-Service-OFall-681540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstaCredit Automart