Complaint Review: InstaHang

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: Veronica — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
InstaHang
Williston, Vermont United States of America

InstaHang There is no address to write to and complain, no email address either. I discarded the packaging.Sorry product Williston, Vermont

This is  a sorry product and it does not work the way it is shown on TV.  I am decorating two bedrooms.I had several pictures to hang.  First it was difficult to put together. It is all made of plastic.  It worked fairly well on the first couple of pictures although the pegs came out of the wall a couple of time.  When we tried to refill it, it broke.  I don't know how to contact the company.  I have a city and state but no mailing address.  So I am going to send a letter with the address I have.  I learned my lesson, never again will I order a product based on  "as seen on TV."  I ended up spending over $40.00 on this worthless piece of junk!!

Veronica

Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstaHang/Williston-Vermont-05495/InstaHang-There-is-no-address-to-write-to-and-complain-no-email-address-either-I-discar-936166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstaHang