Complaint Review: InstaLoan

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: cindy — laurel Maryland United States of America
InstaLoan

InstaLoan MikeOliver Deceptive loan practices, scam Internet

After filing an online application for a loan I was called by a guy calling himself Mike Oliver. He said to get the loan I would need to voucher$ 110 Green Dot card and give them the info, number. After thinking about it this SEEMED LIKE A SCAM. I said I was not interested in a loan from them. "Mike" said sinceI I was declining I owed them $598 application fee which they would take from my checking account. I said there was nothing I had agreed to so they couldn't take that fromme. He said he would file a law suit against me, he "didn't have time to fool with me". Now I will have to close my account to prevent them from ripping me off for something I was not EVER made aware of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstaLoan/internet/InstaLoan-MikeOliver-Deceptive-loan-practices-scam-Internet-1016831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstaLoan