Complaint Review: InstagamePoints

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Susilala — Havant Nationwide

InstagamePoints FRAUD, SCAM, RIPOFF, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!! www.instagamepoints.com, Internet

I stupidly bought some Microsoft points from this website yesterday BEFORE checking the website out which I always do but for one reason or another I just purchased them without checking them out!

As others have stated, they were supposed to be sent instantly however, 24 hours later and I am still waiting.

They have not responded to the enquiry ticket that I opened nor have them replied to emails and the phone number is just a stupid voice recording. I have reported them to IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Centre) but I don;t hold out any hope of ever getting my money back. I paid for it straight off my card and not via paypal and do not have insurance on my card so I have lost that money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstagamePoints/internet/InstagamePoints-FRAUD-SCAM-RIPOFF-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-RUN-wwwinstagamepointscom-I-1035013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstagamePoints