Complaint Review: Instagamepoints.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Wendy — Boscawen New Hampshire U.S.A.
Instagamepoints.com

Instagamepoints.com FRAUD? SCAM? REALLY? Internet

I ALSO tried to purchase an Xbox 12 month gold +1month code from  instagamepoints.com on March 2, 2013, and paid by credit card.

I ALSO received an email stating as soon as payment confirmed my code would be sent to me It's been over 11 days since I paid for the code. I opened up a support ticket the same day I ordered as it was not INSTANT email delivery as they stated, and have yet to get an answer or reply.

I have responded and sent emails, and STILL I do not have a code, an email, or anything from this company.
I tried the customer service numbers and got a machine for leaving a message . . They got their money, my payment was confirmed, and I do not have any product. I would like to encourage people NOT to purchase any items from instagamepoints.com. They will take your money, you will never get a code even though you paid for it and no one will contact you so opening tickets and calling a number that tells you to file a ticket is pointless.
I hope no one else falls victim to these people. I am not sure who to report this to or if anything at all can be done to stop them, but I sure do hope so

For more information on this company visit http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4412487 there are several complaints from people in the same situation and dealing with instagamepoints.com who have paid their money and have no product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instagamepointscom/internet/Instagamepointscom-FRAUD-SCAM-REALLY-Internet-1027008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instagamepoints.com