Complaint Review: Instagc

• Reported By: QueenFarts — del city Oklahoma
Instagc
instagc.com internet, Select State/Province USA

Instagc Instagc Scam internet

*Author of original report: general comment rebuttal

*Author of original report: rebuttal

*General Comment: Instagc is not a scam

*Author of original report: and if they did not erase everything

*Author of original report: rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: instaGC is not a scam

Last week I tried to log into my instagc account only to discover that I had been blocked-I sent emails to their support staff and no one tried to assist me-after two days of trying to get someone to look into my account I started to blog about my experience-then the staff of instagc went to my blog and strarted making threats against me-

They have banned so many people with no explanation recently that they even have it posted on their facebook page. Their staff is beyond rude-I was told that I do not fit into their website even though all their site is is a ptc paid to click place-how does someone not fit into that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instagc/internet-Select-StateProvince/Instagc-Instagc-Scam-internet-1054235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instagc

general comment rebuttal

AUTHOR: QueenFarts - ()

and I am as disgusted as you are-since it is illegal to discriminate against people based off race-since Instagc does not do any verification except for their own judgement of what a name SHOULD sound like-that leaves many of us in the ethnic communities disgraced-and yes disgusted

rebuttal

AUTHOR: QueenFarts - ()

most companies require verification through means such as a telephone or a mailing address verification-instagc did none of that-they told me that the reason why my account was deleted was because they did not like my name-insinuating that my name was not CAUCASIAN enough-they do not ask to veriify id-their tos simply states that they must LIKE your name

#3 General Comment

Instagc is not a scam

AUTHOR: wow - ()

Just because you had a bad experience with this site doesn't mean this site is a scam. This is a great site and everyone on it loves it. I don't care if you been on these kinds of sites before. This site is different than any other site. The staff especially admin are very helpful and if you were patient maybe they will help unblock you from their account. They might have a specific reason as to why they blocked you. People like you disgust me. Don't go making stuff up just because you had a bad experience with instagc. This is a great site and your giving people the wrong impression on it.

and if they did not erase everything

AUTHOR: QueenFarts - ()

one email sent to me was erased-but there were still people complaining about their accounts shut down on their facebook page-if they have not erased everything-also I have the company following me now on wordpress (or atleast someone with the company's name) AFTER they sent an email saying they were done harrassing me

rebuttal

AUTHOR: QueenFarts - ()

I hav been online for 3 years and have experience with many gpt/ptc companies-not one of them has ever demanded MORE information after I signed up for an account-yes please go view the blog and the threat that was made against me-also what you do not see are the emails accusing me of cheating after I made a total whopping 5$ in 6 months-

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

instaGC is not a scam

AUTHOR: instaGC - ()

Hello, like we said before, your account was temporarily closed because of an inaccurate first/last name issue. We require all accounts to have full, real, and valid information at all times (which includes accurate first/last name) as stated in our Terms of Service. Failure to comply results in the closing of an account until the real information is provided, which is why you were asked for your name. And no this is not what a phishing attempt is as what you were stating in your http://xtremelust.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/instagc-scam-warning/ blog. You also decided to make false claims that our website was hacked, that we are a scam, and that we have been banning people. Everyone should refer to their blog to see their statements and comments on this matter as well.