Complaint Review: Install it today

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: leamon — little rock Arkansas United States of America
Install it today

Install it today Zip installations Refuses to pay its 5 star rated technicians, just Leeds us on saying they will pay soon! Internet

This company that does audio video installations for target, among other things as well like in home pc work refuses to pay many technicians that completed work in 2011. They also are lying and telling techs anything to leed us on and just wait a little while longer to be payed. Finally after some fuss because we have an obligation to fulfill these workorders in a timely fashion and not get payed, just as they have an obligation to pay us, which is on their own website in the small print they directed me to their fancy sleaze ball lawyer who told me I would never see a dime! But I guess that's how our country got so screwed up in the first place. CEO's can do whatever and the average workin man gets screwed. I had their own CEO tell me to quit whining because of some emails I sent him. He literally said I was whining because I just wanted payment for something my company completed for them. And the customer pays up front at target as well. The customer payed $200 plus tax and my company is owed $135.

This is very frustrating because it was a tv mount job which requires two guys. I had to pay two guys in advance to do the job, plus gas and materials assuming I would be reimbursed so not only did I do the job for free, I payed to do the job for target, a muti- million dollar company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Install-it-today/internet/Install-it-today-Zip-installations-Refuses-to-pay-its-5-star-rated-technicians-just-Leeds-913527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Install it today