Complaint Review: Instaloans

• Submitted: Fri, May 17, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Danielle — Decatur Georgia
Internet USA

Instaloans Do not apply for a loan with this company Internet

These people waited until I loaded my last 200.00 dollars on a money pak card to tell me I would have to come up with an additional 250.00. At first when I asked if my money would be refunded Jordan told me no. After I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told I would recieve my money back in 3 months. They wait until they take your first initial installment and come up with some crap about extra fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instaloans/internet/Instaloans-Do-not-apply-for-a-loan-with-this-company-Internet-1051747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instaloans