Complaint Review: Instant Cash Machine

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2010

• Reported By: shirley — pasadena Texas United States of America
Instant Cash Machine

Instant Cash Machine i went to withdraw money from my credit card ,the balance didn't match up, then called customer service number on back of my card, was informed that icm website had withdrawn the amount without my au Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 4-29-10

*Consumer Comment: refund?

*General Comment: Refunded?

*UPDATE Employee: Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 4-30-10

i went to withdraw money from my credit card  to make a car payment, the balance didn't match, i called the customer service number on back of credit card to find out where my money went, without my authorization, was informed withdraw made by icm website, contacted that website and requested my money be refunded, three days later still no money, that money comes from my unemployment benefits , i have six children still at home, single parent, and i need MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Cash-Machine/internet/Instant-Cash-Machine-i-went-to-withdraw-money-from-my-credit-card-the-balance-didnt-ma-598620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Cash Machine

Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 4-29-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,

Internet Cash Machine Staff

refund?

AUTHOR: Juanita - (United States of America)

ICM Internet Cash (Stealing) Machine

They kick you in the groin while your down! Steal your credit card info, and beat you out of $139.50. Lie about refunds. Lure you in with promise of $2.97 wriiten material. (that they never send) Have a customer named "Reeves" That lives all over the U.S. Overdraw your accounts, take food out of your mouth, take your last few dollars.

I think I should contact my state Senator, maybe he will tell the media to beware of the latest internet scam.

#3 General Comment

Refunded?

AUTHOR: Author - (United States of America)

They may say they have made a full refund, But is this really true? I bet not!

Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 4-30-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer will also be provided a refund for the purchase, in the amount of $2.97 as the $139.95 was never drafted from the account.

Respectfully yours,