Complaint Review: Instant Check Mate

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry — La Marque Texas U.S.A.
Instant Check Mate
3995 W. Quail Ave, Ste. B Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Instant Check Mate Instacheckmate.com Fraud False Information Attached to My Name and Address. Unauthorized rebilling every month. Las Vegas Nevada

I went online to to check all my records and came up with this crappy website. After paying them for a one month (no rebilling every month for a membership was disclosed here) I found what they had attached to my name and address. The data section states least likely offences match yet they have 50 or so horrible crimes attached to my name and address. I have never been arrested.  You have to also pay to opt out of their nasty lying website.  I also called customer service to make sure that the unauthorized membership got cancelled. Now I will have to notify my bank of the fraud and make sure they dont charge me again. Nasty rats do not use their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Check-Mate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Instant-Check-Mate-Instacheckmatecom-Fraud-False-Information-Attached-to-My-Name-and-Addr-906388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Check Mate