Complaint Review: Instant Check Mate

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2014

• Reported By: Sandy — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Instant Check Mate
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Check Mate 866 4905980 I have been scammed/ripped off by this search site Las Vegas Nevada

I was offered a one time search for $1.99 and beleiving they were honest, never thought any more about it...found a recurring charge on my checking account for $22.86...looked into it and found this company...I never agreed to any such thing!!

I've found this charge twice on my account now, and would like to have my money back!! I'm a disabled widow on a very limited income and I just plain can't afford to be paying for this every month...I did not authorize this action!!

This company has to be put out of business immediately!!! How many complaints will it take to do this??!!

Thank you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Check-Mate/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Instant-Check-Mate-866-4905980-I-have-been-scammedripped-off-by-this-search-site-Las-Veg-1169747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Check Mate