Complaint Review: Instant Check Mate

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: fruitofthewomb — Spokane Washington
Instant Check Mate

Instant Check Mate Gave a wrong report. Person I looked up had been married twice - it showed nothing. They wouldn't refund all of my money back either. Internet

The report didn't show any more than what I had found on the internet by myself. I was looking for where my father works as he tried to proposition me 10 years ago when I was 34 years old. I have finally started sharing with family members and confronted his church about him. I wanted to find his work location so that they know what kind of man he is. The report didn't even have his previous marriages on it. I feel cheated once again as they won't even give me a full refund because they said their computer isn't working correctly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Check-Mate/internet/Instant-Check-Mate-Gave-a-wrong-report-Person-I-looked-up-had-been-married-twice-it-sh-1040764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Check Mate