Complaint Review: Instant Check Mate

• Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: xcrazygirlie — Mission Viejo California
Instant Check Mate
Internet USA

Instant Check Mate Want to get screwed over? Use this site to find out absolutely nothing and pay too much for it!!! Internet

I only used this company to see what employers would no doubt see when checking my criminal record. Only to find out the exact same information they had already told me 5 min's before paying 25 dollars. It not only said nothing about my record, but was wrong about several aquantences having a record. I got absolutely no information for the money I spent and was completely ripped off. DO NOT use this site. It will not help you, will not give you any information, and will not show you anything that you did not know already.

Biggest scam I've ever dealt with. Even after calling twice one of the operators was really nice while telling me to use a different computer program, the other (Bobbie) was a total....WELL b**** is the only word that coms to mind. Nobody helped me with anything, except for saying in laymens terms that I got Fu++ed over and there was nothing I could do about it. I was already sceptical before useing this site. Will never risk it again,,,Thanks ssooo much Instant Check Mate,,, for teaching me not to trust companys like yours!! Go F yourself!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Check-Mate/internet/Instant-Check-Mate-Want-to-get-screwed-over-Use-this-site-to-find-out-absolutely-nothing-1173326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Check Mate