Complaint Review: Instant-CheckMate

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Sandy — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
Instant-CheckMate

Instant-CheckMate This company has no integrity! Internet

I signed up for this service yesterday because I looked up a guy and the site said there were "2 secrets" about him.  This leads you to believe that this person has some kind of a criminal record.  I paid to receive the report and then found out that there were NO secrets about this person.  This kind of advertising is fraudulent, dishonest and has no integrity.  It is a trap to take peoples money!  I called customer service and asked for a refund. A woman named Christiana who was suppose to be a superior supervisor to the first person that took my call, told me that they would not refund my money because I had used the site for one day.  She finally told me that she would refund all but $10.00 on my credit card and gave me a confirmation number.  I will be watching for the credit.  She was very aggressive and argumentative on the phone about the fact that I used the service for one day.  The only way that I could have found out that there were not "2 secrets" about this guy was to run a report. Please don't fall into their trap ... you have been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-CheckMate/internet/Instant-CheckMate-This-company-has-no-integrity-Internet-985521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant-CheckMate