Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Les — Spokane Washington
Instant Checkmate
, Select State/Province USA

Instant Checkmate No information, information site - a Joke - incorrect/old info

I was trying to find my date of my divorce.  I went on to the local newpaper website and searched but they did not have any record of it.  On their site they had an ad for "Instant Checkmate".  I ran out of online places to look so I thought I would try it.  Divorce records should be pretty simple.  It goes through what looks like a bunch of seaches of different data bases.  They lead you to believe they have all this information.  They offer a monthy fee program, I x out, a pop up window offered a cheap trial then charge a monthy fee, I X out of that, then it offer a one report only at $29.  I took that so I would be done, and have my divorce date.  I got the report, old addresses, it had the wrong horoscope and wrong phone number. No information that valueble to anyone, and it did not have the date of my divorce.  All I got was my name, already knew that, and my kids, knew that too.  $29 for nothing!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate-/Select-StateProvince/Instant-Checkmate-No-information-information-site-a-Joke-incorrectold-info-1082720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate