Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, NV 89103

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Ogden Utah
Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, NV 89103
Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Sui Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Sui, Select State/Province USA

Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103 I believe I signed up for a TRIAL period Not a monthly thing. they have charge my card for many months!!!!!! they say I signed up for a monthly deal. I have NO use for this and would NOT knowingly do this. Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Sui Nevada

I had one time I wanted to use this site (never having been in need before) and signed up (I believe) for a one time trial.  I then had to leave my computer  for a few months and when I returned, I find that I have been charged a monthly rate for the past 4 months.  I would not have signed up for a monthly for this site and never will I ever have a need for it.

When I called them, I was told.... basically  'To bad, so sad'  .   This is a RIP-OFF  !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate-4330-South-Valley-View-Blvd-Suite-112-Las-Vegas-NV-89103/Instant-Checkmate-4330-South-Valley-View-Blvd-Sui-Select-StateProvince/Instant-Checkmate-4330-South-Valley-View-Blvd-Suite-112-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103-I-believ-1089903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, NV 89103