Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: George — Dallas Texas United States of America
Instant Checkmate Inc.
3995 W. Quail Ave. St. B Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Instant Checkmate Inc. instantcheckmate.com The internet ad read "Use our sevice for 1 day for $1". When my credit card bill came I was charged $29.63. I have no idea where this charge came from. It was not mentioned in the ad. Las Vegas, Nevada

The internet site advertised that I could look up anyone's criminal records and address and phone numnber. It had different prices for different services for different lengths of time. but the one I chose was 1 full Day for $1.

When my credit card bill came there was a $1 charge on it from Instant Chkmate charged on 10/27/12. Then on 11/05/12 there was an additional charge for$29.63. I have no idea why because I did not go back to the website after that initial time on 10/27/12. I was only on that site one time, 10/27/12, never before nor since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Instant-Checkmate-Inc-instantcheckmatecom-The-internet-ad-read-Use-our-sevice-for-1-day-969441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate Inc.