Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Sherrie D. — Yardley Pennsylvania United States of America
Instant Checkmate LLC
3995 W Quail Ave. Suite B Internet United States of America

Instant Checkmate LLC Instant Checkmate Totally Inaccurate info and cancellation routine is a scam Internet

Although I wrote this email to the offending company, the email I sent was "bounced back" as not able to be delivered. Here is my experience with Instant Checkmate: "When I spoke to the Checkmate representative on Friday she said I would receive an email within 45 minutes confirming me cancellation of this service. That did NOT happen."

"As I told the Rep. your service revealed very outdated information for myself and others who I know well. The only reason I even agreed to what I believed to be a free 5 day trial offer was because your website suggested that I had some kind of criminal record (again incorrect/misleading info) so I was intrigued to discover what that info might be. No such records were found and I feel this was just a hook to get me to proceed with a membership."

"Your service is misleading and inaccurate in the details it provides. Something as simple as my own salary info was easily dated 5 or more years and was grossly understated. The Rep. said that updates to info are done every 48 hours which is completely false."

" People I know with minor criminal records came up clean in your reports and those who have no criminal records were made to seem questionable or your results were inconclusive."

" This service is worthless and I do not want to pay for inaccurate/useless information. The fact that I did not even receive the cancellation email that I was promised from your company is just further proof that this service is a scam."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate-LLC/internet/Instant-Checkmate-LLC-Instant-Checkmate-Totally-Inaccurate-info-and-cancellation-routine-798096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate LLC