Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate LLC

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: Andrea Smith — Chattanooga Tennessee
Instant Checkmate LLC
4330 South Valley View Blvd.suite 112 Internet United States of America

Instant Checkmate LLC They had the total would only be $1.00 but took $29.63 from my card 2wks later for nothing because i never even received a report period so basically they got me for xtra money for nothing Internet

I saw the add where you can get a report on anyone so i continued to read and they say the cost would only be $1.00 and i knew it was strange that they didnt take the dollar from my card when i was trying to get the report they waited until i was least exspecting them to take money from my card which was 2wks later and not only did they make one transaction it was 2 one for $1.99 and one for the amount of $29.63 i had no idea what was goin on and they was made at 2:30am now thats too strange for a business to do that at that time of morning i thought! And i have it set up in my phone to receive a txt msg anytime money is added or taken off my card so i know exactly when it was dne sad but true to know we have preditors out there that cant and wont get out there and make they own money they rather sit at a computer all day and nite and rip us off not fair and I'm not having it i will do any and evrythg i can to bring these ripoffs to where they need to be!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate-LLC/internet/Instant-Checkmate-LLC-They-had-the-total-would-only-be-100-but-took-2963-from-my-card-1039436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate LLC