calculated

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: sage1171 — United States of America
Instant Checkmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Instant Checkmate Do NOT use this site to gain information!! They give you less than what you can find doing your own search! Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up on this website without doing any research about it first. Big mistake.  After I gave them my credit card information I ran a check on someone I knew and I was given minimal information.. and I mean minimal.  I had done my own internet search previously and found MORE information than what this site gave me. I then had run searches on other individuals, those known to have a shady past, and again, no information was given.

I had only signed up for a one time search of $9.86. I was then charged that same amount for the next two months. I just called to cancel and they did say they would refund the last two months but I advise you to NOT use this site.  They DO NOT give you any information that you can't find by doing a quick search on your own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Instant-Checkmate-Do-NOT-use-this-site-to-gain-information-They-give-you-less-than-wha-1021413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate