Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Laurie — New Haven Connecticut
Instant Checkmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate Did a trial, called and cancelled. They continued to take money out of my account. Have cause three overdrafts. They agreed to return monthly fee but will not compensate for overdraft. Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for a trial period for $ 1.00.  I was given a number to call to cancel account within 3 days.  I used them once and called and cancelled.  They would not accept my cancellation in writing nor would they send me an email confirming cancellation. The next three months I had money withdrawn from my checking account for a membership fee.  Each time they overdrafted my account as well at a rate of $ 37.00 each time.

I called from the bank.  Both the bank Representative and myself spoke with them.  They agreed to reimburse the monthly fee however, they refuse to reimburse the overdrafts.

I am elderly and disabled living on a limited budget.  Because of the overdraft fees I am unable to purchase medications that I need.  I can not get back on budget until these fees are cleared up.

I have been going back and forth with them for 3 months to no avail.  This is a fraudulent company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-Did-a-trial-called-and-cancelled-They-continued-to-take-money-out-o-1061627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate