Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: GMCC — New York New York
Instant Checkmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Instant Checkmate Somehow this company accessed my checking account & billed me for $29.63 and I don't know who they are! Las Vegas, Nevada

This company somehow got access to my checking account and billed me $29.63 for something I know nothing about.

As I have seen similar reports from others on this site about them, I see they are a fraud. Have contacted my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-Somehow-this-company-accessed-my-checking-account-billed-me-for-296-1038710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate