Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: crewfamilyusa — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Instant Checkmate
4330 South Valley Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate AKA Deceptive Billing and Subscription Las Vegas Nevada

I did a one time background check on my son, to see if their were any reports of underage drinking left on his record after his record was expunged. That report was done in August 2013, at no time did I realize I was signing up for a subscription service. It was clear to me that I was signing up for a one month only, unlimited background checks only. I talked to a customer sevice representative named Junior of all things. He blamed me for not reading the fine print, and refused to give me a full refund. I feel as though this website is very deceptive and misleading, and not trustworthy at all, they deliberately rely on, and prey on individuals not to read the fine print and scam you into paying a monthly subscription fee. CUSTOMERS BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Instant-Checkmate-Instant-Checkmate-AKA-Deceptive-Billing-and-Subscription-Las-Vegas-Neva-1104080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate