Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: Jimcorkee — Derby New York
Instant Checkmate
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate Poor Results Las Vegas Nevada

I paid $22 (plus). The report I received after paying gave me no more information than the info posted on the first page, before I paid..except it showed that there was two sex offenders living in the area. Who cares? It stated that the individual that I was searching has no marriage history. I know this is untrue. Finally, the site wanted $19 more to access "Premium Data" Upgrade. It also asked me to check any or all three "People Related to My Search". I did so for one of the three. No info cmae up on that person.  I wish that I had looked at the reviews before I spent the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Instant-Checkmate-Poor-Results-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1124530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate