Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: carolinatexan — Texas
Instant Checkmate
, Select State/Province USA

Instant Checkmate Bad Information Internet

My child informed me that his new friend was not allowed to come to our house.  Upon asking the child's parents why, they explained to me that I have a criminal record for drugs per the background check on "Instant Checkmate".  I was floored, so I went home and joined the service to check for myself.  The only information that was correct was my name and address, EVERYTHING ELSE was completely wrong!  Birthdate, marriage information, relatives, criminal history, etc... all wrong!  BTW, I have never been arrested in my life, in case you are wondering.

I called there CS department and complained and the response was, "there is a disclaimer on the website."  I also demanded a refund, since their bogus information was hurting my reputation, they said they would only give me a 50% refund... which I am still waiting for... Bottom line, do not trust any information from this site, good or bad.  They are hurting innocent peoples reputations and they could care less, they just want your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Select-StateProvince/Instant-Checkmate-Bad-Information-Internet-1085451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate