Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: EVERTT EDWARDS — Bolingbrook Illinois
Instant Checkmate
, Select State/Province USA

Instant Checkmate Fraud, deceptive, scam Las Veges Nevada

Recently, I read an article describing how Instant Checkmate was able to provide accurate and descriptive background checks.  The article went on to reveal background information that extended beyond the statue of limitations. So, I look at the site. After reading about the services available and provided by Instant Checkmate I thought I would subcribe.

Since, Instant Checkmate does not offer a free trial offer, but had been given a rave review by a (what I thought was and independent) reporter I thought I would pay the subscription fee.

After following all the steps to become a bonifide subscriber, I started with looking into my own background.  And to my surprise the information is incorrect and inaccurate. So, I ran a background check on those closest to me.  Those that I could almost with certainty verify their background (son and daughter) and found the same kind of errors in their background.  Errors such as date of birth, relatives, date(s) of marriage, date(s) of divorce, and other information that is a matter of public record and easy to verify through state and county records. And what's even worse is there is not visible way correct the errors.

Instant Checkmate / instantcheckmate.com is a scam, a ripoff, a fraud, a stick-up artist!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/Select-StateProvince/Instant-Checkmate-Fraud-deceptive-scam-Las-Veges-Nevada-1172283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate