Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: KS — Lodi California
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate Deseptive advertising lack of information Internet

Instant Checkmate claims there are no hidden fees. I chose the one month option to get unlimited background checks and reports. When my report finally processed, it contained information I can get for free on Spokeo.com. The personal information I was looking for was not available but available if I upgraded to premium for an additional $19.95.

The whole point of paying my initial $20 was to recieve information not readily available. I called to complain and was told "sometimes piblic records are not available to us. It all depends on the record."

Waste of my money, not to mention I thought it was only a one time fee and found out it is a reoccuring monthly fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Deseptive-advertising-lack-of-information-Internet-1142957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate