Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Submitted: Sun, May 11, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: Copter — Pensacola Florida

Instant Checkmate Instant Checkmate is a FRAUD Internet

I read the description on their website and it didn't seem that fat fetched so I bit on it. When I paid my money, I joined and did my search. I found NOTHING that I couldn't find from a free public records search, I was a little pissed. I called and demanded a full refund stating my reasons. The operator told me that the level I purchased had limited search features. When I read to her exactly what the ad stated she got quite, got her manager and then offered me a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Instant-Checkmate-is-a-FRAUD-Internet-1145734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate